Terms & Conditions
MANORMONKEYS TERMS & CONDITIONS
We “the vendor” agree the following with all our purchasers :
1. All purchases must be paid for prior to their removal from the vendor’s premises.
2. All goods are sold subject to the understanding that title does not pass to the purchaser until all goods have been paid for in full.
3. All goods are sold as seen at our premises. Whilst Manormonkeys makes every effort to supply accurate photographs, detailed descriptions and measurements of items, purchasers, or their agents, are responsible for inspecting all purchased items prior to removal from the vendor’s premises to satisfy themselves that items are of the quality, condition and size described. The vendor will not be held responsible for any damage to purchased items once they have been removed from the vendor’s premises and gives no warranty or guarantee in respect thereof.
4. Responsibility for the safety and security of goods pass to the purchaser as soon as the goods are removed from the vendor’s premises, and the purchaser will indemnify the vendor against all liability howsoever arising after such removal.
5. Although delivery can be arranged by the vendor, on behalf of the purchaser, to transport goods ordered from the vendor’s premises, the courier does so as a contractor of the purchaser, not the vendor. As such, costs for delivery are paid directly to the courier and not invoiced by or paid to the vendor. Any disputes concerning carriage are therefore to be conducted by the purchaser with the carrier, and the vendor accepts no liability arising out of the appointment of such contractor.
6. Please note that items for collection can only be held for a period of 2 weeks unless prior arrangements have been agreed. Items may incur a storage charge after 14 days where no arrangement for storage has been made, and this must be paid for prior to collection. All reasonable efforts are made to accommodate collection times and dates by prior arrangement and agreement between the vendor and appointed courier or purchaser.
7. Purchasers wishing to cancel their purchase or return an item may do so provided they contact the vendor within 14 days of purchase. Purchasers are responsible for all carriage costs, as these are a separate contract between the courier and the purchaser separately to the vendor.
Any queries or for further information, please Contact Us.